The objectives of ILBs are as follows:
- To enable frequent and regular dialogue between Ministry of Human Resources, industry representatives and private skills training provider
- To update the industry with new development and programs on skill curriculum
- To strengthen and increase use of the present National Industry Experts Directory as main source of reference on expert personnel for National Occupational Skill Standard (NOSS)
- To encourage more industry expert to participate in NOSS development by increasing incentives
The MDeC function as ILB
- To conduct Occupational Analysis (OA) on present and future demand supply
- Conduct promotion on skills training
- Develop National Occupational Skills Standards (NOSS)
- Research and development in skills training
- Promote Accreditation Prior Achievement for existing workforce
Benefits to MSC Companies
- Participation as panel of experts in OA & NOSS Development
- Usage of NOSS in human resource activities
- To bench mark with current industry practice in skills certification
Current Documentation for viewing:
- 2012 ICT Occupational Analysis
- MSC Malaysia Talent Supply-Demand Study 2010 – 2013 (Vocational Graduates)
Calling all experts in Creative Multimedia Industry especially Rotoscoper, VFX Compositor, 2D Animator, 3D Lighting Artist, Rendering Artist And Graphic Designer
Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) in collaboration with Department of Skills Development (DSD), Kementerian Sumber Manusia have been tasked to spearhead the Skills Malaysia Development for ICT Industry. This year, MDeC will be developing the National Occupational Skills Standards (NOSS) for creative multimedia sector. Hence, MDeC requires professional inputs from experts in various occupations in creative multimedia to enhance the NOSS for future reference.
Details on NOSS can be referred at www.dsd.gov.my
As panel of experts, you will be paid an honorarium based on your attendance during the NOSS Development. The NOSS development will be conducted during weekends and public holidays. Details on the development will be brief to all participating panel of experts on 3rd April 2013 at 10am, KDC Boardroom.
Hurry, application is closed by 31st March 2013.
Click to register here.
Any queries please email email@example.com.
Rotoscoper, VFX Compositor, 2D Animator, 3D Lighting Artist, Rendering Artist And Graphic Designer
Eligibility as NOSS Panel for Creative Multimedia
- All Malaysian Citizens are eligible, with minimum of 21 years old.
- Must have a minimum 3 years working experience as per required field
Duration of the project
- 6 months
- Panel of expert will be participating on the scheduled date between April – September 2013
What is National Occupational Skills Standard (NOSS)
NOSS is a document that stipulates the required competency level expected of a skilled employee who is employed in Malaysia in a specific trade; it also defines the level of employment and the path required to achieve the stated competency level.
Details at www.dsd.gov.my
Documentation to refer:
NOSS for 3D Animator Level 4
NOSS for 3D Artist Level 3
NOSS for 3D Lead Animator Level 5
NOSS for Concept Artist Level 4
NOSS for Lead Concept Artist Level 5
NOSS for Lead Modeler & Rigger Level 5
NOSS for Modeler & Rigger Level 4
NOSS for Senior Web Developer Level 5
NOSS for Web Developer Level 4